1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Released] Cool Sets To Use: Ubers - Choice Specs Yveltal

Discussion in 'Article Review' started by Mysterious M, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

[​IMG]

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Dark Aura
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid / Modest Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Dark Pulse
    - Oblivion Wing
    - U-turn / Hurricane
    - Heat Wave / Focus Blast

Yveltal, or commonly known between Ubers players as "The Y-God", has proven to be much better in SM Ubers thanks to Dark-types' immunity to Prankster, therefore making one of the Pokémon that walled Yveltal in the past, Klefki, now useless.

Yveltal has a high base 131 Special Attack and base 99 Speed, which make it a potential top metagame threat. Choice Specs gives Yveltal the chance to 2HKO any of its checks while letting it deal insane amounts of damage to anything else.

The EVs are pretty straight forward; maximum Speed and maximum Special Attack investment is used so Yveltal can deal as much damage as possible. The nature depends on the user: Modest can be used to get more damage and, in some cases, OHKOs against certain checks, though you can opt for Timid so that Yveltal can outspeed maximum Speed Rayquaza, Solgaleo, and Lunala.

Let's now see the set in more depth. Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing are Yveltal's primary STAB moves, with the former being the strongest Dark-type move in the game after getting boosted by Dark Aura while having the opportunity to cause the foe to flinch and the latter having the amazing side effect of recovering 75% of the damage done to the foe, giving Yveltal some longevity.

After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-turn so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and create momentum. While it deals little damage, it helps get a free switch. Hurricane can be used for some extra damage and to guarantee a 2HKO on Pokémon such as Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, the former taking around 63% and the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps deal with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark, the former being OHKOed by Modest Yveltal and the latter 2HKOed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check, which Heat Wave 2HKOes.

Moving on, this set faces some difficulties against Blissey and Chansey, since both of them are only 3HKOed by Focus Blast. Another Pokémon that walls this set is Ho-Oh, with Oblivion Wing only getting a 3HKO as well. This is why Yveltal appreciates certain teammates. U-turn lets Mega Gengar switch in, trap any of the aforementioned checks bar Chansey and Blissey, and KO them. A Taunt variant of Mega Gengar can deal with these two. Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy can help against the Dark-types that wall Yveltal, while Magearna can deal with both Dark- and Fairy-types. Apart from that, offensively, a Swords Dance variant of Arceus-Ground can be used to KO Ho-Oh with Stone Edge or deal a great amount of damage to some Yveltal checks, such as Tyranitar, Chansey, Blissey, and specially defensive Primal Groudon.

Yveltal did not have quite a great place in ORAS Ubers, but due to the typing advantage it now gets against newcomers Lunala and Solgaleo, it is going to have a bigger impact in SM Ubers. This set can cause a lot of troubles to any kind of archetype, and I strongly suggest you try it out!

Mysterious M - Writer
    Sobi - QC, Grammar
    Annoying Orange - Artist
    Joyverse - QC
    E.T. - QC
    RedJoker25 - Grammar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
    Joyverse likes this.
  2. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Nice.

Only comment rn is not game related. Change the formatting below the import to Left side instead of Justified. I'll look over everything soon.

3. Sobi

Sobi To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness. Article Contributor Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    would rather not have calcs right at the bottom, they look quite ugly to be frank :[ i'd have them in bullet points under the concerned section

4. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    use this as meme glasses resemble blackglasses. this is better ig
    [​IMG]

Joyverse and Mysterious M like this.
  5. Mysterious M

I might as well not add them at all. But on my last article they wanted some proof of every 2hko, ohko i said. So i will delete them when we are ready to post i guess. I updated the image.

6. Sobi

Sobi To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness. Article Contributor Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    just say x is O/2/3/4/5HKOed by y

if anyone asks for calcs then by all means show them, but don't add them into the op

7. Mysterious M

Anyway since it was such a problem i tossed them

8. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    not sure if the mention of pokemon this works well with is worth the putting, but if so please share

9. Sobi

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    actuall yes ^ please mention teammates and set weaknesses

10. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Chansey, Blissey and Ho-oh are its best checks, Arc-Fairy, Arc-Dark, and SpDef Primal Don are OK Checks.

As for partners. Sludge Mega Gengar helps to remove FairyCeus and Xern. SD Groundceus gets Groudon, MLuc and Ho-oh.

11. Mysterious M

I wrote it up based on the guideline i had from the articles subforum, but i will definately add and mention partners etc.

12. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Continuing. Xern/Fairyceus help in removing opposing dark-types.

Solgaleo checks opposing fairies and deal a shitton of damage to physically weak blobs (HELLO BLISSEY).

Magearna checks fairies and dark types both which is worth a mention.

13. Mysterious M

Yeah i know those. Although chansey blissey & ho oh are really rare due to the current meta, i will add them as checks.

14. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Prolly add chan/bliss if you don't want to add Burd. I get shitted real hard whenever a blob comes up in ladder matches! :v

15. Mysterious M

I mentioned all three of them, just to cover as many as i can. So i added those fixes, any more suggestions?

16. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Don't mention that Gearna checks Xern where you mentioned HWave. Mention SE where you mentioned Arc vs. Ho-oh.

Split that last part in three. The "moving on..." part that shows C&C and Teammates could be under Team options. Last para under Conclusion.

17. E.T.

E.T. Random Slowpoke Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    Jolly should be Timid.
    This sounds like you're saying Yveltal was bad in ORAS, but by you saying "back to its glory" was this not the case in XY? In the article, the only things mentioned that contribute to boosting Yveltal to being "The Y-God" in SM are the immunity to Prankster and the introduction of Solgaleo and Lunala. Is this all it took to boost Yveltal's viability, or is there anything else worth mentioning? I think this line would be better with some brief clarification like "Yveltal did not have such a great place in ORAS due to [this], but now thanks to [that] it is the time for it to come back to its [XY?] glory."

Overall, this is looking good so far.

18. Mysterious M

Thanks for the feedback. Actually those are the reasons that Yveltal will be boosted in Viability. Apart from that it can be versatile and be used as a physical wall, or LO set mixed, or choice band. All those work in gen 7. Should i mention it? Also i will perhaps erase the glory part, that did not come out well.

19. E.T.

E.T. Random Slowpoke Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    I don't think other sets need to be mentioned because the focus of the article is on this Choice Specs set, unlike something like Pokemon Spotlight where you'd do an overall analysis. Removing the glory bit would probably be better. I think re-mentioning a few key details, such as the Prankster immunity and the ability to deal with Solgaleo and Lunala, would make for a better conclusion, especially if you decide to stick with the "It wasn't good in ORAS Ubers, but now it is great" part.

20. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    I believe the thread is ready for grammar checks! '-')/

21. Sobi

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    Yveltal @ Choice Specs
    Timid / Modest Nature
    - Dark Pulse
    - Oblivion Wing
    - U-Turn [This should be U-turn] / Hurricane

Yveltal, or commonly known between Ubers players as "The Y-God", has proven to be a lot better in the generation of Sun Moon Ubers, since thanks to Dark-types got' immunity to Prankster and, therefore making one of the Pokemon that walled Yveltal in the past, named Klefki, is now useless.
    Yveltal has a high number of base 131 Special Attack and base 99 Speed, which make it look like a potential top metagame threat. Choice Specs gives Yveltal the chance to 2HKO any of its checks, while at the same timeletting it deal insane amounts of damage to anything else.
    The EVs are pretty straight forward; Mmaximum Speed and Mmaximum Special Attack, investment is used so Yveltal can be able to deal the bigdeal as much damage ast possible damage. The nature depends on the user.: Modest can be used to get more damage and, is some cases, OHKOs against certain of his checks, though someoneyou can as well opt for Timid tso that Yveltal can outspeed Max smaximum Speed Rayquaza, Solgaleo, and Lunala.
    Let's now see now the set in more depth. Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing Wind are theYveltal's primary STAB moves, withat Yveltal has, with Dark Pulse the former being the strongest Dark-type move in the game (after boosted by Dark Aura) while at the same time having the opportunity to get some flinches the foe, and Oblivion Wingthe latter having the amazing side effect of leechrecovering 75% of the damage done to the foe, giving Yveltal some longevity.
    After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-Tturn, so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and give thcreate user momentum. IWhile it doeals cheaplittle damage, buit i helps getting a free switch. Hurricane, can be used for some extra damage and guarantee of a 2HKO on Pokemon, such as Arceus-Fairy orand Xerneas (does, the former taking around 7563% on standard Geomancy Xerneas & 63% on Arceus-Fairy.) but the the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy of 70% makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps dealing with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark ( It is a, the former being OHKO against Tyred by Adamanitar if Yveltal has Modest Nature, othand the latterwise 2HKO. It is also 2HKO against Arceus-Dark) ed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check., which Heat Wave achieves a 2HKO against the bulkiest set of Magearna.
    Moving on, this set faces some difficulties against Blissey and Chansey, since the damage for Modest Focus Blast vs both of them is are ounly 3HKOed 45%, which means it is a 3HKOby Focus Blast. Another Pokemon that walls this set is Ho-Oh, with Oblivion Wing only getting a 3HKO as well. This is the part wherey Yveltal can appreciates certain teammates. U-Tturning lets Mega Gengar switch in, trap any of the checks aforementioned, not named checks bar Chansey /and Blissey, and KO them. A tTaunt variant of Mega Gengar can as well deal with these two. Xerneas / Fairyand Arceus-Fairy can help against dthe Dark-types that wall Yveltal, while Magearna can deal with both Dark- and Fairy-types. Apart from that, in more offensive teamsly, an Swords Dance variant of Arceus-Ground can be used to KO Ho-Oh with Stone Edge, or deal great amount of damage to some Yveltal checks, such as as Tyranitar, Chansey, Blissey or, and specially defensive Primal Groudon.
    Yveltal did not have suchquite a great place in the metagame of ORAS Ubers, but now due to the typing advantage it now gets against the newcomers Lunala &and Solgaleo, it is going to have a bigger impact in the SM Ubers metagame. This set can cause a lot of troubles to any kind of team ( from HarchetyperOffense to Stall), and i clearI strongly suggest you to try it out!
    Yveltal, or commonly known between Ubers players as "The Y-God", has proven to be a lot better in SM Ubers thanks to Dark-types' immunity to Prankster, therefore making one of the Pokemon that walled Yveltal in the past, Klefki, now useless.

Yveltal has a high base 131 Special Attack and base 99 Speed, which make it a potential top metagame threat. Choice Specs gives Yveltal the chance to 2HKO any of its checks while letting it deal insane amounts of damage to anything else.

The EVs are pretty straight forward; maximum Speed and maximum Special Attack investment is used so Yveltal can deal as much damage as possible. The nature depends on the user: Modest can be used to get more damage and, is some cases, OHKOs against certain checks, though you can opt for Timid so that Yveltal can outspeed maximum Speed Rayquaza, Solgaleo, and Lunala.

Let's now see the set in more depth. Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing are Yveltal's primary STAB moves, with the former being the strongest Dark-type move in the game after boosted by Dark Aura while having the opportunity to flinch the foe, and the latter having the amazing side effect of recovering 75% of the damage done to the foe, giving Yveltal some longevity.

After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-turn so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and create momentum. While it deals little damage, it helps getting a free switch. Hurricane can be used for some extra damage and guarantee a 2HKO on Pokemon, such as Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, the former taking around 63% and the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps deal with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark, the former being OHKOed by Adamant Yveltal and the latter 2HKOed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check, which Heat Wave 2HKOes.

Moving on, this set faces some difficulties against Blissey and Chansey, since both of them are only 3HKOed by Focus Blast. Another Pokemon that walls this set is Ho-Oh, with Oblivion Wing only getting a 3HKO as well. This is why Yveltal appreciates certain teammates. U-turn lets Mega Gengar switch in, trap any of the aforementioned checks bar Chansey and Blissey, and KO them. A Taunt variant of Mega Gengar can deal with these two. Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy can help against the Dark-types that wall Yveltal, while Magearna can deal with both Dark- and Fairy-types. Apart from that, offensively, a Swords Dance variant of Arceus-Ground can be used to KO Ho-Oh with Stone Edge or deal great amount of damage to some Yveltal checks, such as as Tyranitar, Chansey, Blissey, and specially defensive Primal Groudon.

Yveltal did not have quite a great place in ORAS Ubers, but due to the typing advantage it now gets against the newcomers Lunala and Solgaleo, it is going to have a bigger impact in SM Ubers. This set can cause a lot of troubles to any kind of archetype, and I strongly suggest you try it out!

Good detail. Once implemented, change the title to GP 1/2.

GP 1/2

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Mysterious M likes this.
  22. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    It's Oblivion Wing* btw.

23. Sobi

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    What do you mean? Is it misspellt in my copy-paste? If so, where?

24. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Yuh it's been misspelt. Sorry to make it hard for you as I can't quote big messages on my smol phun. Should be there in the 4th para, the paragraph the starts the explanation of the moves.

Sobi likes this.
  25. Sobi

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    Good catch, thanks.

26. Mysterious M

I implemented the changes, but i can not edit the title for some reason. Can someone help with this?

27. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Had to snip off the BDSM out of BDSM Ubers cause sexual references are evil.

And don't worry, I gotchu fam! B|

Mysterious M likes this.
  28. RedJoker25

RedJoker25 Resident Lurker Server Moderator Article Contributor Server Moderator Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    RedJoker25
    Yveltal, or commonly known between Ubers players as "The Y-God", has proven to be a lotmuch better in SM Ubers thanks to Dark-types' immunity to Prankster, therefore making one of the Pokeémon that walled Yveltal in the past, Klefki, now useless.

The EVs are pretty straight forward; maximum Speed and maximum Special Attack investment is used so Yveltal can deal as much damage as possible. The nature depends on the user: Modest can be used to get more damage and, isn some cases, OHKOs against certain checks, though you can opt for Timid so that Yveltal can outspeed maximum Speed Rayquaza, Solgaleo, and Lunala.

Let's now see the set in more depth. Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing are Yveltal's primary STAB moves, with the former being the strongest Dark-type move in the game after getting boosted by Dark Aura while having the opportunity to flinchcause the foe, to flinch and the latter having the amazing side effect of recovering 75% of the damage done to the foe, giving Yveltal some longevity.

After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-turn so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and create momentum. While it deals little damage, it helps getting a free switch. Hurricane can be used for some extra damage and guarantee a 2HKO on Pokeémon, such as Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, the former taking around 63% and the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps deal with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark, the former being OHKOed by Adamant Yveltal and the latter 2HKOed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check, which Heat Wave 2HKOes.

Moving on, this set faces some difficulties against Blissey and Chansey, since both of them are only 3HKOed by Focus Blast. Another Pokeémon that walls this set is Ho-Oh, with Oblivion Wing only getting a 3HKO as well. This is why Yveltal appreciates certain teammates. U-turn lets Mega Gengar switch in, trap any of the aforementioned checks bar Chansey and Blissey, and KO them. A Taunt variant of Mega Gengar can deal with these two. Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy can help against the Dark-types that wall Yveltal, while Magearna can deal with both Dark- and Fairy-types. Apart from that, offensively, a Swords Dance variant of Arceus-Ground can be used to KO Ho-Oh with Stone Edge or deal a great amount of damage to some Yveltal checks, such as as Tyranitar, Chansey, Blissey, and specially defensive Primal Groudon.

Yveltal did not have quite a great place in ORAS Ubers, but due to the typing advantage it now gets against the newcomers Lunala and Solgaleo, it is going to have a bigger impact in SM Ubers. This set can cause a lot of troubles to any kind of archetype, and I strongly suggest you try it out!

Yveltal, or commonly known between Ubers players as "The Y-God", has proven to be much better in SM Ubers thanks to Dark-types' immunity to Prankster, therefore making one of the Pokémon that walled Yveltal in the past, Klefki, now useless.

The EVs are pretty straight forward; maximum Speed and maximum Special Attack investment is used so Yveltal can deal as much damage as possible. The nature depends on the user: Modest can be used to get more damage and, in some cases, OHKOs against certain checks, though you can opt for Timid so that Yveltal can outspeed maximum Speed Rayquaza, Solgaleo, and Lunala.

Let's now see the set in more depth. Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing are Yveltal's primary STAB moves, with the former being the strongest Dark-type move in the game after getting boosted by Dark Aura while having the opportunity to cause the foe to flinch and the latter having the amazing side effect of recovering 75% of the damage done to the foe, giving Yveltal some longevity.

After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-turn so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and create momentum. While it deals little damage, it helps get a free switch. Hurricane can be used for some extra damage and guarantee a 2HKO on Pokémon such as Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, the former taking around 63% and the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps deal with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark, the former being OHKOed by Adamant Yveltal and the latter 2HKOed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check, which Heat Wave 2HKOes.

Moving on, this set faces some difficulties against Blissey and Chansey, since both of them are only 3HKOed by Focus Blast. Another Pokémon that walls this set is Ho-Oh, with Oblivion Wing only getting a 3HKO as well. This is why Yveltal appreciates certain teammates. U-turn lets Mega Gengar switch in, trap any of the aforementioned checks bar Chansey and Blissey, and KO them. A Taunt variant of Mega Gengar can deal with these two. Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy can help against the Dark-types that wall Yveltal, while Magearna can deal with both Dark- and Fairy-types. Apart from that, offensively, a Swords Dance variant of Arceus-Ground can be used to KO Ho-Oh with Stone Edge or deal a great amount of damage to some Yveltal checks, such as Tyranitar, Chansey, Blissey, and specially defensive Primal Groudon.

Yveltal did not have quite a great place in ORAS Ubers, but due to the typing advantage it now gets against newcomers Lunala and Solgaleo, it is going to have a bigger impact in SM Ubers. This set can cause a lot of troubles to any kind of archetype, and I strongly suggest you try it out!

approved 2/2

29. Mysterious M

Implemented those too! I think it is ready to be queued for posting!

30. Joyverse

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Moved this to [Final].

31. E.T.

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    Final Changes
    [​IMG]

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
    Timid / Modest Nature
    - Dark Pulse
    - Oblivion Wing
    - U-turn / Hurricane

After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-turn so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and create momentum. While it deals little damage, it helps get a free switch. Hurricane can be used for some extra damage and to guarantee a 2HKO on Pokémon such as Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, the former taking around 63% and the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps deal with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark, the former being OHKOed by Adamant Yveltal and the latter 2HKOed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check, which Heat Wave 2HKOes.

Draft with Special Thanks
    [​IMG]

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
    Timid / Modest Nature
    - Dark Pulse
    - Oblivion Wing
    - U-turn / Hurricane

After these two pretty standard choices, the last two slots are debatable. One can use U-turn so that Yveltal can pivot from the opponent's switch-ins and create momentum. While it deals little damage, it helps get a free switch. Hurricane can be used for some extra damage and to guarantee a 2HKO on Pokémon such as Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, the former taking around 63% and the latter around 75%. However, its poor accuracy makes it really tricky and dangerous to use. Focus Blast helps deal with Tyranitar and Arceus-Dark, the former being OHKOed by Adamant Yveltal and the latter 2HKOed. Last but not least, Heat Wave can help against Magearna, a pretty popular Yveltal check, which Heat Wave 2HKOes.

Moving on, this set faces some difficulties against Blissey and Chansey since both of them are only 3HKOed by Focus Blast. Another Pokémon that walls this set is Ho-Oh, with Oblivion Wing only getting a 3HKO as well. This is why Yveltal appreciates certain teammates. U-turn lets Mega Gengar switch in, trap any of the aforementioned checks bar Chansey and Blissey, and KO them. A Taunt variant of Mega Gengar can deal with these two. Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy can help against the Dark-types that wall Yveltal, while Magearna can deal with both Dark- and Fairy-types. Apart from that, offensively, a Swords Dance variant of Arceus-Ground can be used to KO Ho-Oh with Stone Edge or deal a great amount of damage to some Yveltal checks, such as Tyranitar, Chansey, Blissey, and specially defensive Primal Groudon.

Mysterious M - Writer
    Sobi - QC, Grammar
    Annoying Orange - Artist
    Joyverse - QC
    E.T. - QC
    RedJoker25 - Grammar

After the draft is implemented, I can set a release date.

32. Sobi

PO Trainer Name:
    Sobi
    Keep comma before since, please

33. Mysterious M

Implemented the draft, kept the comma!

34. E.T.

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    Advancing this to [Approved] with a tentative release date of Saturday, January 7th. If you have any issues with this release date, let me know. On the release date, you'll need to post this article in the main Articles subforum. If you have any issues with the formatting when Copying and Pasting, copy from the BBCode editor.

Mysterious M likes this.
  35. Mysterious M

Just leave me a reminder by that day haha!

36. E.T.

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    @Mysterious M

This is the reminder that you requested that your article should be posted tomorrow, Saturday, January 7th.

Edit: Alternatively, you can post it now since you requested that.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Mysterious M likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.