1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Other] Big Brother [FINALE] The Winner has been decided!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Joeypals!!, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilDingoRobot

EvilDingoRobot HELLOOOOOOOO

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    joey whats the win condition on this challenge
    how do i win

2. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    It's not a challenge, the challenges are over. Now answer the questions directed at you please.

3. EvilDingoRobot

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    do i post my answers here

4. EvilDingoRobot

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    Personally, I don't think many people know who I am due to me being on many different alts. I do not think this was a major reason because I've won many of the challenges, which should have been a caution sign to those who don't know me.

It's a new day as of this time, I made a foot long sandwich of roast beef, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on Italian bread.

I really didn't have any huge moments, but it was probably me not winning HOH 13 due to losing my friends cheese and meowmix. We've been a great team in voting off the other top stars, but in the end, they unfortunately got eliminated.

No, Wildheart is a great and loving person and should never ever be banned!

You're the best for 24 hours! Happy birthday!

It wasn't just me who made it this far, it was all of the loving dockians. It was mostly a mix between hard work and deception, I spent a lot of time teambuilding for those challenges, but not so much for others. Deception was used a lot too, I got rid of the top guys who were going to be trouble and the not so high scoring players who would vote to evict me if the time comes. Teamwork was the key factor in this entire forum game, I could definitely not make it this far alone.

That's how streaks work.

Hurricane's greatest error was picking me to face him in the finals. I won many challenges and won vs his other choice, DracoNova in part 2 of the most recent HOH.

5. Hurricane

Hurricane UwU Server Moderator Tournament Host Server Moderator Tournament Host

PO Trainer Name:
    Hurricane
    Ok starting with the first
    Draconova. I mean he almost got me evicted once after that and had to play him in the final 3 as well. Should have eliminated him earlier.

Ok second question
    My answer is cheezeburger. Through his elimination I lost a vital ally in the game. I Lost jethalal too but that almost got me till the end. So yea, your elimination had the greatest impact on my game
    you big succ the least

Ok 3rd question
    Atli I guess. Since he helped me in one of the battle challenges trying to let me win with max hp. And he got pretty close in the end and it would have helped a lot with other partnerships which almost cost me a spot in the finals.

4th question
    Yes. I mean I won quite a few competitions, got allies to not get voted off, won povs to prevent myself from getting nominated. Hence, deserved

6. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Alright, the time has finally come. This final vote will work a little differently so please, pay careful attention.

@Romantic_Guy, @Atli, @Jethalal, @Cheezeburgar, @NAVIDAD PIRATE, @DracoNova, and @HSOWA, the final vote has (finally) come. Standing before you are your two options -- @Hurricane and @EvilDingoRobot. At this time, you 7 are to send both @Fate Testarossa and I your vote for the person who should win. In your vote, you should include at least 5 sentences as to why you picked the person you picked, otherwise your vote will not be valid. You will have until March 28th @ 11:59PM CST (GMT -5) to submit your votes. Hurricane, EDR, only one of you will win this game.

For the final time, best of luck.

Fate Testarossa and Hurricane like this.
  7. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    THIS LOG KILLED ME LMFAOOOO

8. DracoNova

DracoNova Cherlene's #1 fan

PO Trainer Name:
    DracoNova
    hassin a real stalker

Hassin627 likes this.
  9. EvilDingoRobot

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    whys he looking at my logs
    that was a private convo between joeypals and i

Cheezeburgar and Hassin627 like this.
  10. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    you didn't flush well enough

Cheezeburgar, Joeypals!! and Joyverse like this.
  11. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    Havent you ever had a majestic shit so captivating that you had to share it with the whole world before flushing it

12. Cheezeburgar

Cheezeburgar dankest john

PO Trainer Name:
    John
    i just took a good one this morning when i was hungover as f but i forgot to take a pic sorry PO
    fruit punch sprite and watermelon vodka is a good drink
    i love myself
    @EvilDingoRobot the best rip my 24 hours
    (this is not my vote)

13. Water

Water Well Respected and Exceptionally Handsome User Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

i love u 2

Cheezeburgar likes this.
  14. EvilDingoRobot

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    wdym not my vote

who knew

15. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

Can I vote for Atli?

Joeypals!! likes this.
  16. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    Can I vote for aaditiya?

Jethalal likes this.
  17. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    All the votes are in, final results will go up... TOMORROW! I really wanna play Sacred Stones tonight and go to bed before 4AM sooooooooooo... yeah!

18. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    no johns

Atli, Hassin627 and Water like this.
  19. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
  20. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
  21. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    After 136 days, 33 challenges, and a whole bunch of chaos, we are finally ready to crown the winner of Big Brother Season 1. Before we begin, I need to give a huge shoutout to the de facto staff that helped me run this -- @Professor Oak, @Karp Karpity, @IceKirby, @diamondslight, @Draciel, @JoyFrost, @Strudels, @Water, @E.T., @Ascarotte, and @Python. Without all of you, this game wouldn't have ran as smoothly as it did and even when there were bumps, the collaboration between you guys was flawless so thank you.

Also, a massively huge shoutout to @Fate Testarossa for helping me run this game. Asking someone to stick with me for a game such as this for a time period just over 1/3 of the year isn't easy, but we held together, talked about all sorts of shitty plays made, and frankly just had a good time running this circus. I had a fun time working with you, and thank you very much friend.

Now, without further ado... let's get to the run-up.

@Hurricane and @EvilDingoRobot, one of you is about to be crowned the winner of Big Brother Season 1 and be $50 richer. Both of you took very different routes to get here, with EDR winning 2 HOHs and 3 POVs, while Hurricane won 3 HOHs and 4 POVs. Starting in opposite pools, the both of you wound up making it to the end, so let's see how those votes fare after 136 days, a bunch of chaos and backdoors, and generally just a fun game. We'll be reading this in reverse jury placement order, meaning we'll be starting with the first jury member.

The first vote, from @Romantic_Guy, is for... Hurricane!

Romantic, why did you vote Hurricane?

"When i was voted due to veto i expressed my desire that only the best performer should have got diamonds power. So firstly on the basis of sheer performance Hurricane has better record than evildingorobot both in terms of winning hoh's and POV's. Also me and hurricane dont go along that well ,probably one of the few guys who i thought wud love to put me on the chopper ,but he never did so thats a personal reason. Hurricane is also a safari player so he will actually use that final rewars too while evildingorobot dont care for safari. And i think in terms of activity too hurricane has more active since evildingorobot since start,and made more allies and have been actively seeking help when he needs. Tho my main reason is just on basis of performance overall"

Deeply typo ridden, but also well-worded.

The vote currently stands at Hurricane 1 - 0 EvilDingoRobot.

The second vote, from @HSOWA, is for... Hurricane!

HSOWA, why did you vote Hurricane?

"I'm voting for Hurricane to win. I think he should win because he's been really passionate about the game and deserves to win it all. He's tried to attempt every challenge he's in seriously: for example in HOH 15, I saw him trying to get a game of trivia to start (at like 2am his time) so he could complete the challenge. In the Battle Factory 6v6 challenge I saw him get really frustrated about being haxed, he really wanted to win. Also, he discussed about the game a lot on the server, both to me and in public channels. Even in the beginning, with the first set of riddles, he talked to various people and discussed what the right possible answers were."

Again, well-worded.

Current vote is now Hurricane 2 - 0 EvilDingoRobot.

The third vote, from @Cheezeburgar, is for... EvilDingoRobot!

Cheeze, why did you vote for EvilDingoRobot?

"(21:34:49) Sauce Castillo: im gonna vote edr
    (21:34:52) Sauce Castillo: sentences incoming
    (21:35:43) Sauce Castillo: i like the fact that edr aknowledges how it wasnt he that brought himself this far but the help of all his allies
    (21:36:07) Sauce Castillo: versus how hurricane sais he simply brought himself without help in the way he answered the tiebreaker q
    (21:36:26) Sauce Castillo: also edr makes good sandwiches
    (21:37:02) Sauce Castillo: him also not thinking of himself as an underdgo when he really was also showcases how humble he is
    (21:37:27) Sauce Castillo: he also did make some key votes and plays during certain phases that helped himself
    (21:37:33) Sauce Castillo: so not all of it was with help
    (21:37:43) Sauce Castillo: and he played very well in battles and was very active for mafia and trivia
    (21:37:46) Sauce Castillo: (but so was hurricnae)
    (21:37:52) Sauce Castillo: and edr has good alts"

The vote now currently stands at Hurricane 2 - 1 EvilDingoRobot.

The fourth vote, from @NAVIDAD PIRATE, goes to... EvilDingoRobot!

MeowMix, why did you vote for EvilDingoRobot?

"EDR sufficiently answered the question I posed to him, keenly noting that Hurricane's decision would the cause of his own downfall. In my opinion, he played the game quite well enough to be a deserving winning by coming out on top during several HOH and POV competitions and avoiding being voted out time and time again. In addition, I was in an alliance with him and always felt that he looked out for me (and I him) during the course of the game. I feel that I should honor this commitment to our teamwork by assisting him now in making him my choice to win this game."

Nicely worded.

The vote total currently stands at Hurricane 2 - 2 EvilDingoRobot.

The fifth vote, from @Atli, goes to... EvilDingoRobot!

Atli, why did you vote EvilDingoRobot?

" ok 1
    Won only 2 HOHs, but basically always manage to win the POV when he needed to in order to save himself and continue in the game.

2 huh​
    Probably the underdog of this thing, his (very) poor results in certain challenges probably lead most players to not consider him as a threat.

3 lol fuck im already out of ideas​
    Thanks to being very inconsistent he often managed to stay in the shadows and avoid being nominated as much as possible, while snatching crucial wins when needed.

4 yeah and now what​
    I think it has been proved that in this game you don't have to be the best player in order to win, but rather know when you need to win and when you don't, since all the best ones are destined to fail sooner or later and everyone will take the chance to kick them out.

5 ok w/e im done​
    While the other contestant, as well as everyone else, is probably wondering who's going to win, what this man is really wondering right now is: what did Joeypals just eat for breakfast?

kbye"​

The answer is nothing and stop worrying about my diet I'm fine lmfao.

Vote total currently stands at Hurricane 2 - 3 EvilDingoRobot, 2 votes left.

The sixth vote, from @Jethalal, goes to... Hurricane!

Jethalal, why did you vote Hurricane?

"1.) Hurricane helped me a lot during the game (mainly in mafia task).
    2.) Hurricane and I made teams together.
    3.) Hurricane and I were allied till I got evicted.
    4.) Hurricane ensured his allies were going to further rounds with him.
    5.) Hurricane is fren."

Alright everyone, we have one vote left. Score is currently tied 3-3. Let's see where this pivotal final vote lands.

The seventh and last vote, from @DracoNova, goes to... Hurricane! EvilDingoRobot!

DracoNova, why did you vote EvilDingoRobot?

"i'm voting for obama edr
    Despite edr not giving off a strong presence within the competition, he has shown an honest character throughout the game, admitting to the use of deception tactics to reach further in the game but also admits that teamwork was a fundamental priority for him. His failure to help his friends and allies within the game gives off a modest and team player characteristic, something i believe to be a true winner's trait. He always(or mostly) completed his bb tasks despite giving poor answers or performing poorly in matches, showing that he doesn't quit when things get tough.Even though he is perceived as the underdog of the 2, he shows great determination concerning little of what his opponent thinks of him. I also like how down to earth he is with his answers and how he doesn't kiss alot of butts.Personally I like a good Underdog story, and edr winning this would be a fitting end."

And with that, the winner of Big Brother Season 1 is EvilDingoRobot on a 4-3 vote! EvilDingoRobot, for winning Big Brother, you will receive $50 (more on that in a moment) as well as, for Safari, $20000, 20 Golden Baits, 5 Comet Shards, 50 Shady Coins, 5 Mega Stones, and one shiny change (non-legend nor form)! Hurricane, while I may have no Safari rewards for you, what you will receive is $25 (again, more on that in a moment).

At this time, I'd like to thank all 32 players for playing this game, both the ones that were tagged and weren't (which I'll do now based on sign-up order and not finish order -- @beforedawn, @TraceofLife, @raka143, @aaditya 01, @Annoying Orange, @gengar17, @ajhockeystar, @Kland, Xxdecidudeye (he apparently got banned so), @snaga, @Khaloss, @mibuchiha, @Agent K, @Sasuke Uchiha, @Greymon, @HBC, @Sora, @La.Neptune, @Hassin627, @Xaxory, @Zyrader, @VirajVora), and helping me figure out what works and what doesn't. I already have Season 2's twist planned (gonna go submit that app once I'm done with this post), but if you have any suggestions about how I should improve the game, please submit them to me via Conversations and I'll try to work it out if I see it as something that needs improvement! Also, I encourage all of you to talk about the final results at this time. Did EDR deserve to win? Did Hurricane get snubbed? Was there someone else who should've made finals but didn't? Lemme know all of that down below.

Until next time, this is Joeypals! I hope you all had an awesome time playing the game, and if you wanna know my opinions, wait a couple weeks. I'm gonna be doing a podcast about everything in a week with a couple of my friends and put it on my YT channel.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  22. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    OH RIGHT! Forgot to mention. So, I realized that Amazon (US) doesn't ship all over the world, so sometime tonight I'm going to post a list of people who have not redeemed their Amazon gift cards (don't worry they never expire). If Amazon does NOT ship to your country please let me know, I already have a work-around set I just need to know who's unable to.

23. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    k cool, can we play duck hunt now?

also forums decided to make the last 4 paragraphs be 1 massive paragraph, so I edited it to ensure it was actually able to be read, so w/e

thx for play everyone
    thx for host Joey
    thx for co-host Fate
    thx for big succ d cheeze
    thx for win edr
    thx for lose hurri

24. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    thread title spoiled winner post for me.
    grats.
    also wanna play duk hunt now

25. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    4-3? Fucking close man, fucking close!

Gratzu Duck, well played man! And no Hurri, you shouldn't be feeling sad, you reached the finals as well as being just 1 vote behind the win, well played!

OK, gn, Imma lurk now.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  26. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
  27. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    I changed the title of the thread, I'm sure Joey and Fate won't mind.

Joeypals!! and Fate Testarossa like this.
  28. E.T.

E.T. Random Slowpoke Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    Fate Testarossa likes this.
  29. DracoNova

DracoNova Cherlene's #1 fan

PO Trainer Name:
    DracoNova
    congratulations edr, truly deserved buddy, now who is duck hunt?

30. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    You wouldnt have won without that awesome conversation with joey, grats

31. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    edr u won please stop snapping me

Yttrium and Water like this.
  32. EvilDingoRobot

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    [​IMG]
    who

It's a new day as of this time, I made a foot long sandwich of roast beef, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on Italian bread.

joey and i are going to ihop and ill record everything he eats

thanks everyone who participated in this game, anyone who helped, edr supporters, voters, anyone who took time out of their day to fight me the deli man at shoprite, whoever makes that good italian bread

fun game

33. Romantic_Guy

Romantic_Guy Member

34. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

I heard that decidueye/brian/whatever got his ban lifted.

35. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I swear I didn't forget, I just finished Sacred Stones, slept for 3 hours, went to school, did a bunch of scripting, and closed, all while working out information I needed so I can move to Texas (need $4000 lgi).

The following people have gift cards that have not been redeemed (out of the ones I sent). If you live in a country where Amazon does NOT deliver to you, please specify the country so anyone else who falls under that category can be easily rooted out. Once we figure this out, I'll send the rewards for up through the last HOH, then do two payment sets -- 2nd place in full and $25 of 1st, then the following pay cycle (so total third) give the remaining $25 to first. I need to budget my money rn for multiple reasons, but especially so I can get a head start on the Summer Crusade, my campaign to get $4000 so I can leave my home and actually start my life.

Personal issue aside, this is the list of people who need to redeem cards (also going to include @Hurricane who has already redeemed his cards but is unable to have things shipped to him, please report your country):

@Atli
    @Cheezeburgar
    @Jethalal
    @EvilDingoRobot
    @NAVIDAD PIRATE
    @HSOWA

(funnily enough that's 7/9 jury whoops)

Again, if Amazon does NOT ship to your country, please let me know. I'm going to use Mario Party 5 for the Gamecube as the test item.

36. Hurricane

Hurricane UwU Server Moderator Tournament Host Server Moderator Tournament Host

PO Trainer Name:
    Hurricane
    This item does not ship to Pakistan. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  37. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Since you already redeemed what I'll have you try to do is see if you can send the $5 back my way and then I can work out Paypal stuff.

EDIT: For the record already found three ideal apartment locations, four ideal employment places, planned multiple vacations if time managed (including the UK and Arizona), and dreamed up two little puppies named Astrid (a Maltese) and Stahl (a Golden Retriever) for myself.

I'm taking this seriously lol

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  38. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    I'll have the Golden Retriever if you don't mind! :3

39. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    why

by that i mean, why texas, as opposed to the actual reason for moving, i can sorta work out why you wanna move

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Joeypals!! likes this.
  40. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Oh, a couple internet friends are moving there that are Twitch partners and that way I can hang out with them, get as far away from my mother as I can afford, and also Austin has EXTREMELY fast internet so when I start really doing YT and Twitch it'll be easy.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.