1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Can't change the lead Pokémon on webclient.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Fixes' started by Sam Holmes, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Sam Holmes

Sam Holmes Sword Of The Morning

PO Trainer Name:
    ! HC ! Agent Sam
    It seems I'm unable to change my lead Mon in the webclient even if I switch it's position to first in the pop-up battlemenu [the originally first one in the team builder only shows up, whatever may happen]. Please test.

[09/03 1:07 am] Sam: http://imgur.com/tAXY7Ga
    [09/03 1:08 am] Sam: http://m.imgur.com/usbIzP6

2. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

That's the desktop client btw. The webclient is the one you access from the play button. I can't reproduce the bug, but I'm using a different OS so it'd probably be best to get more people to try it.

@Fuzzysqurl since he might not see this otherwise (being marked webclient and all).

Speaking of the webclient, for anyone having this problem on the desktop version, it seems like the webclient is in working order in this regard so it wouldn't be a bad alternative for the time being.

3. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    I can't battle at all on web client on Opera or Firefox, battle opens with no Team Preview and no active buttons except cancel that does nothing if I recall. Only v2.6.2 Windows works for me at the moment.

4. sulcata

sulcata stéphane curry best waifu Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

ok, but this isn't the webclient that's being reported and the webclient works for some people, hence they should try it instead if the desktop version isn't working.

5. Sam Holmes

Sam Holmes Sword Of The Morning

PO Trainer Name:
    ! HC ! Agent Sam
    Nope not really. The bug I faced was on webclient pop-up menu itself, but later when I wanted to get a scrshot, my net speed decreased so I just displayed how actually it looks like, on the desktop client. Desktop client is working perfectly, no issues with that. Problem is with webclient itself.

6. IceKirby

IceKirby A.K.A. RiceKirby

PO Trainer Name:
    RiceKirby
    Post some screenshots if that happens again on the webclient. Also if possible post the console log from your web-browser (On Firefox you can press Ctrl + Shift + I then click on 'Console' tab)