1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Command for Pokémon tier listing

Discussion in 'Implemented' started by o c:, May 19, 2015.

1. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

Hello,

I always see players in Tohjo Falls asking whether certain pokémon are banned in OU, UBERS, UU, NU, LC and most of the time they don't get a response cause the other player's don't know or server auth are Afk or in another channel. Was wondering if it would be possible to have a command "/tier pokémon" for example so players can type in and it'll tell them "The following pokémon is usable in the following tiers and banned in this tiers for the following reasons." I'm aware there's a link on the topic for tier listings but majority of player's don't even read the topic and having this command would make it easier for player's to know what pokémon are usable in the tier they wanna play in.

2. Draciel

Draciel ALLEZ! ALLEZ! ALLEZ!

PO Trainer Name:
    Neo
    This would be very helpful indeed. I don't know if it's possible, but we could also add this feature to the /pokemon command, that way one can easily see the tier of the pokemon when they type the command. @Crystal Moogle please make this happen!

Joeypals!! likes this.
  3. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    Oh yeah never posted, but this will probably done this weekend, maybe

Draciel likes this.
  4. Crystal Moogle

Crystal Moogle Ayaya~

PO Trainer Name:
    Hanako
    /pokemon has tier info
    /tier has tier info

Megas that aren't Rayquaza don't work

Raducan, o c: and Draciel like this.
  5. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    I gotta admit. I really like this add on. Saves me having to check the tier listing.

I think I had some idea some time back I forgot about. Would it be possible to install some kinda plugin or option in team builder to get the server's tier info. Then choose the tier from plugin window to only display the Pokemon allowed for that certain tier in the Pokemon choice list? Maybe warn about banned items. I imagine it be complicated though. If players can choose what tier they want to see, might also be a handy feature but this current one works well so far.