1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Teambuilder suggesting sets

Discussion in 'Interesting suggestions' started by Harold Wren, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Harold Wren

Harold Wren Welcome to N's Pizza.

PO Trainer Name:
    [Elite] Harold Wren
    This may be a stretch, especially for android, but how about the teambuilder suggesting sets when you choose your pokemon. Similar to how Pokemon Showdown does.

Maybe it can pull its suggestions from the usage statistics page here on the website.

2. Haze Victory

Haze Victory Dem slumps..~

No offense mate,but that's pretty much another reason why I prefer the teambuilder here over the one on Smogon.New players who have little idea of the game have a habit of spam clicking the standard sets on Smogon and ending up using them,regardless of whether it fits their team or not.It kills creativity and breeds a whole new generation of noobs.
    Besides,Po already has a plugin for that,iirc.Which I refuse to use.
    Glad to see new players contribute to the community tho.We really encourage newer members here to post what's on their mind.Hope the above doesn't strike you as anything personal tho,m8.That's just something I feel about recommended sets.

3. Nightfall Alicorn

Nightfall Alicorn Left Pokémon Online, most likely not coming back.

PO Trainer Name:
    Nightmare Moon
    The smogon plug-in is broken some time ago so we can't use pre-sets of Pokemon. I used to use it sometimes when I was learning sets.