1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Voting) Community Battle #60 - Leon vs ZoroDark (Gen 5 Ubers)

Discussion in 'Voting Section' started by Kyrk, Jun 26, 2014.

?

Rate This Video!

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG

Narrated by Ortheore and BidoofsCrazyVideos separately
    Edited by Derwin

We would like to know what you thought about the narration.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 - 1 is terrible, 5 is average, and 10 is perfect - please vote on this.
    We request that you also make a post explaining why you chose the rating you voted on with your criticism - this is to help potentially improve the narrators and/or editors for future videos!

2. Ortheore

Ortheore One beautiful monster

oml I can't stand watching it cuz even tho I narrated this ages ago I still get sick of hearing it, since I spent a bit of time going over it, re-recording or cutting crap bits and stuff like that. So I skipped to BCV's part

One thing that stood out to me is that he really wasn't familiar with Ubers- spikes isn't terribly uncommon on Deo-A and Psycho boost is more or less standard because POWAH, Dtail is also pretty common on Gira-O, there were a couple other things as well. Still, he was pretty engaging in his narration so overall I'd give his work a 6 or a 7 (Knowledge of the meta is pretty important imo)

Yeah the battle was great, plenty of good plays, which overshadows that Sacred Fire miss/Espeed crit even though that was pretty pivotal

3. Laurel

Laurel Well-Known Member

i don't really see the point of putting in two narrations makes the video really long :(

4. Big Bad Booty Daddy

Big Bad Booty Daddy Big Poppa Pump

PO Trainer Name:
    -
    Lmfao did this battle take place in a Public Bathroom?

Also agreeing with Laurel, there is absolutely no need for two narrations, although it could offer different analysis that could possibly make us think differently about the game, it doesn't

1st narration was solid, there was good analysis like mentioning how Palkia is commonly set-up fodder for SD Arceus and things like that. The second narration was kinda nazel-y and hard to listen to (for me personally) I prefer the 1st narration considering how the 2nd narrater does not play Ubers at all (he said it in the narration) and the way he talked about the game did not make it seem like he had a clue about it.

8 or 9/10 for 1st. WE'RE NOT ALL PERFECT

4/10 for 2nd.

5. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

Yeah wasn't a fan of two narrations, considering the first one was better than the second. BCV is a good narrator but should stick to tiers that he knows better as it offers better insight, which is why Orth's one was better.

Great battle with an exciting end but the two narrations pulls the video rate down a bit. 9/10 and 6/10.

6. smbcha (Derwin)

smbcha (Derwin) Battle Recorder & Editor

PO Trainer Name:
    derwinning