1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Voting) BotW S3 - Windblown vs ThatMushroom (Gen 6 UU)

Discussion in 'Voting Section' started by Kyrk, Jun 11, 2014.

?

Rate this video!

1. 10

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. 9

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG

Narrated by CasedVictory
    Edited by Derwin

We would like to know what you thought about the narration.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 - 1 is terrible, 5 is average, and 10 is perfect - please vote on this.
    We request that you also make a post explaining why you chose the rating you voted on with your criticism - this is to help potentially improve the narrators and/or editors for future videos!

2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Tauros

PO Trainer Name:
    Isa
    Cased did an amazing job narrating this one. I'm not familiar with XY UU at all, but his explanations were very helpful and I really enjoyed it. My main issue is that Cased doesn't have the ideal voice for narrating (or at least did not in this video), but that's difficult to alter.

One fault in the editing, Mega Aggron had two different names in the video (bugzinator and ZoroDark).

9/10, would love to hear more narrations from Cased.

ALLALA and Daybreak like this.
  3. Ortheore

Ortheore One beautiful monster

Overall really good, great narration content, agreeing with Isa that the voice maybe wasn't the best, but it's still not too big a deal, so yeah

9/10 great job Cased and Derwin

4. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

Very good, I didn't have much of a problem with Cased's voice and thought the his narration was great. Editing was great as usual by Derwin too.

Going with 9/10 too.

5. ThatMushroom

ThatMushroom The Spirit Molecule

Awesome narration Cased, can't really complain about anything, I didn't find a problem with your voice.
    I run HP Ice on Chesnaught for DD Zygarde and Mence seeing as +3 Outrage doesn't even OHKO and I 2HKO Mence with it.
    Also on the Brick Break play, I had to predict the double into Weavile because it was the only play I could make there that would give me a chance to win because if I let him double into Weavile for free he'd get a free Knock Off, I'd be forced to switch back to Chesnaught (because Snorlax was my win condition) and I'm pretty sure Knock Off+Ice Punch would've KOed Chesnaught.
    +2 Celebi was too stronk tho, I thought it was a great game regardless.

6. Laurel

Laurel Well-Known Member

cased is hot 10/10

7. Big Bad Booty Daddy

Big Bad Booty Daddy Big Poppa Pump

PO Trainer Name:
    -
    Yeah sorry I totally forgot about DD Zygarde, considering the Sub set was not as common with Diggersby and Mega Heracross around but a threat regardless. And yeah Zygarde/Mence kinda blow for Victini to get past so a bit of weakening from HP Ice definitely helps your goal of Victini eventually sweeping. (I advise testing Flare Blitz Victini with Spikes, allows you not to get Pursuit'd and face those annoying 50/50s of U-Turning or V-Creating when your opponent brings Weavile)

(And as Isa knows now, I was somewhat nauseous when doing this video and I'll clean up my voice when I narrate Afro and Finch)

8. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Proof/Agufmo/Omfuga
    Bad narration. Would've at least given him a 2 if I got picked for the battle