1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Voting) Community Battle #55 - New Breed vs Hot N Cold (Gen 5 LU)

Discussion in 'Voting Section' started by Kyrk, Dec 28, 2013.

?

Rate This Video!

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. 4

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG

Narrated by Tyki
    Edited by Derwin

We would like to know what you thought about the battle and the narration.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 - 1 is terrible, 5 is average, and 10 is perfect - please vote on this.
    We request that you also make a post explaining why you chose the rating you voted on with your criticism - this is to help potentially improve the narrators and/or editors for future videos.​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  2. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    I would give this a 5, maybe a 6.

The battle is ok, kind of fast-paced and New Breed outplayed Hot n Cold throughout the game (but Hot N Cold was able to keep it close with some decent, optimal plays and a bit of luck early).

Also, it isn't a great idea to have an LU battle posted that is Moltres era, with Moltres playing a significant role, because it is currently banned.

With everything taken into consdieration, the narration is still well done and the battle is decent, so a 5 wil be my rating.

3. Daybreak

Daybreak can't touch this

PO Trainer Name:
    Daybreak
    i'll give it a 4.

the battle narration went very fast and was very straight forward with mainly just smart plays made from both side. However, new breed looked in complete control the entire game leading to the durant sweep so the battle wasn't 2 suspenseful.

Overall narration good. Battle wasn't the best

4. Laurel

Laurel Well-Known Member

The battle was fine... I gave it a 7/10, I just thought the battle was really fast, and Tyki had a hard time keeping up, which made him miss some turns.

The videos take a lot of time to be made ready... so don't fault the battle for having Moltres... Also, the editing was great as it always is by Derwin.

5. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    6.5/10

The battle narration went really fast for me and was very hard to keep up with (because of the speed of the battle animations was going), sorry Tyki. The battle was easy to understand, good plays from either side, however as Daybreak mentioned, New Breed must have known what to do in every circumstance as his Durant pulled off a victory quite easily at the end, from my perspective. The battle was enjoyable though, despite being short.

6. ThatIsWhatSheSaid

ThatIsWhatSheSaid seasoned vet

I'm giving it a 4.

Sorry Tyki, you're a bro and ily but I know you can do much better. I like the intent behind the fast pace, but it ended up being rushed. You missed pretty much every major talking point as far as predictions and other battle decisions, as well as talking on interesting sets such as scarf Durant which was huge cuz it ended up winning it for NB.

I also wasn't a huge fan of the battle itself, iirc I rejected it in the battle rating stages for this very reason. It was pretty one-sided, with NB having the team advantage and outplaying HnC, and won ez despite some heavy hax.

Editing was excellent as usual.

Its better than not having anything on the channel but I know we can do better.