1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

a few missing features, that once were, or we have in the game.

Discussion in 'Implemented' started by anhJer, Sep 25, 2013.

1. anhJer

anhJer New Member

you are not able to view the status condition of a pokemon, only through scrolling thru battle logs.
    http://i.imgur.com/E5k1wBj.png?1

additionally weather conditions as well

Stealth Rocks show when hovering over the opponent's pokemon, but Spikes, and Toxic Spikes, Roots, etc do not. the level of Spikes would be important as well.

when a pokemon is sent out, seeing whether it came from a pokeball, or a dreamball. this plays a huge role. for eg: if i see a zapdose sent out from a pokeball, or masterball, i would know its safe to use an electric attack, however if i see it come out of a dreamball, i know it has its dreamworld ability, and i should not. this is something you can see in game, and plays a huge role in vgc, and singles.

suggest draw cannot occur if either party has selected an attack, even if they then cancel it, you have to wait till next turn. which can turn a draw into a loss =[
    it would also be nice to see a blue annotation/text that the opponent has suggested draw.

2. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Status tooltip on New Battle Window has been added.
    I'm ignoring the ball part because I've got another thread for that, otherwise I believe everything is done.