1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Voting) Community Battle #53: ZoroDark vs Thatsjustpeachy (Gen 5 OU)

Discussion in 'Voting Section' started by smbcha (Derwin), May 30, 2013.

?

Rate this video!

1. 10

11.1%
  2. 9

55.6%
  3. 8

11.1%
  4. 7

11.1%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

11.1%
  1. smbcha (Derwin)

smbcha (Derwin) Battle Recorder & Editor

PO Trainer Name:
    derwinning

Narrated by ThatIsWhatSheSaid!

As usual, we would like to know what you thought about the battle and the narration.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 - 1 is terrible, 5 is average, and 10 is perfect - please vote on this.​

2. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    Derwin went out of his way to editing this video - the team preview was gorgeous.

TIWSS provided a lot of insight throughout the battle, as well as having a sexy non-monotonous voice and a good mic quality, which made this already great battle a better experience.

Only nit-picky things I'd point out was TIWSS occasionally made some uncomfortable pauses and stuff like that, and Derwin's background made the pokemon's names virtually unreadable.

This was a great collaboration of an awesome battle, a great narrator, and excellent editing. The fact that this was TIWSS's first published narration only shows that he's only going to get better should he continue this.

Final Score: 9/10

3. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

The graphics here in the video was indeed excellent. (Is that NY in the background during the fight scene?)

TWISS had a good mic quality, spoke clearly, and was a good narrator, overall. Though the texts were harder to read, the Pokemon shows clearly who they are.

4. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    Like said before, TIWSS is a very natural narrator. He is clear, descriptive, and interesting to listen to. Derwin, as always edited amazingly.

9/10 just to show that we can always improve.

5. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    I gave it an 8 yesterday, forgot to comment.
    It was a very good narration, I like it a ton.
    I'd have given it higher, but the game was only ok (Zoro's Abomasnow set annoyed me and it was only good in the middle, kinda rotten ending. Plus, OU is stupid.)
    Great job TiWSS!

6. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Dayum, that voice.

It was a damn decent match, I felt Zoro didn't lose it with the Protect fail but by being outpredicted by Peachy consecutive times for multiple Scizor KO's.
    TIWSS NARRATE MORE YOU GOD

9/10[/HIDE]

7. BLUFF GOD

BLUFF GOD eat an apple day sed,,

Awesome job TIWSS, you just seem really comfortable with narrating like everyones said you're a natural.

Gameplay: Was a great game, it was a shame that you lost the 50/50 at the end Zoro but you did really well considering the match up vs standard as fuck Sand.

9/10