1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Item description maybe?...

Discussion in 'Implemented' started by bleskojd, Oct 3, 2010.

1. bleskojd

bleskojd New Member

I am missing extended description of items. When I roll over any item that is located in list within teambuilder, description should be seen. Not everybody knows for example : what blue toilet is doing...

If I missed on/off option of extended description, It should be set as default.

2. zarados

zarados New Member

Shouldn't you just look it up online? That's what I do.

3. bleskojd

bleskojd New Member

That´s actually kinda messy. And If it would be right in game, translations could be made so even non-English speakers could understand effects and so on. And it would rapidly increase friendly enviroment right in the game. Looking it up online is not smooth and nice thing that anyone want to do. I am talking generaly. Not about myself. That is what suggestion is about. Right?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  4. eric the espeon

eric the espeon is an espeon.

Would actually be pretty handy for newer players to be able to check item effects on sim.. not sure exactly where would be best though, since you can't hover over items in the same way s you can with the moves as they are in a drop down list (maybe this is not a problem?). Perhaps a part of the Pokedex when it's finished?

5. Mystra

Mystra Active Member

Hovering over drop down list shouldn't be a problem I think. Someone need to do it though.

6. Slipperjeans

Slipperjeans Loose pants

I can do it if coyotte tells me what format I should use.

7. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

Almost 5 years, but I added it. It randomly has sizing issues with the tip not displaying every word, but 95% of the tip is better than 0% of the tip.