1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Voting) BOTW S3 - Meeps vs New Breed (Gen 5 LU)

Discussion in 'Voting Section' started by Kyrk, May 14, 2013.

?

Rate this video!

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. 8

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    [video=youtube;1J3b4Dd1oK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3b4Dd1oK0[/video]

NARRATED BY THE REAL ELMO
    EDITED BY DERWIN

We need people to write a short review for this video and rate it on
    a scale of 1 to 10 to help narrators and editors improve in their future videos. 1 is horrifically unbearable, 5 is average, and 10 is perfect.

2. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    The narration scores a 9, in my book.
    He (Elmo) was clear while speaking, for the most part, and displayed great knowledge of the tier.
    However, the tone he spoke in was slightly boring / monotone, but he cannot help that and I'm being rather picky, too.
    I must say that the battle could've been better since user Meeps misplayed a few times; however, the overall content and quality of the narration of the content is top-notch.
    I look forward to an increased quantity of videos as well as more good narrations.

3. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

I really enjoyed Elmo's narration, even though it was slightly subdued in tone.

On the editing side of things, I noticed that the sprites and text get jerky at certain spots, probably where the match was paused. Its not a huge deal, but its kind of annoying.

Over all I give it an 8.

4. Tyki

Tyki Change

PO Trainer Name:
    Tyki
    Elmo bro, we need you to do more for us. Your voice is so sexy you're too good not to have. 8/10 because I'm a bitch like that.

5. two sides of one coin

two sides of one coin sick of all her shit

Elmo's narration was spot-on, he knows the tier well imo. thought NB really outplayed Meeps here which was uncharacteristic of Meeps. The Uxie reveal was a nice moment too, and the tight finish meant I didn't give up straight away. Complaints would be that I felt Elmo was slightly ahead of the video, so if that's me lagging or w/e, I'm not sure. Great battle, well narrated, 8/10.

6. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    The speed may not have been exactly spot on because it was originally a live-narration of the BotW. I believe the video file Elmo recorded was corrupted, so Derwin edited the audio file into a battle log of the match, which required a LOT of editing due to the live-narration being slower-paced.

7. ThatIsWhatSheSaid

ThatIsWhatSheSaid seasoned vet

pretty solid, I'd give it an 8.

ya Elmo knows his shit but there were a few miscues in terms of improperly labeling sets, explaining predictions.. Also didn't do as much in terms of explaining more than just service level stuff which I know Elmo's capable of. Felt it could have taken a little more work and been that much better.

Still good but I know Elmo can pull a 10 ;)