1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Voting) Community Battle #51: Razenrak vs Sweetie ßelle (Gen 5 NU)

Discussion in 'Voting Section' started by smbcha (Derwin), Sep 17, 2012.

?

Rate this video! (5 is average, 10 is perfect)

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

14.3%
  3. 8

28.6%
  4. 7

57.1%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. smbcha (Derwin)

smbcha (Derwin) Battle Recorder & Editor

PO Trainer Name:
    derwinning
    [video=youtube;_cpCuu5UGzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpCuu5UGzg[/video]

Narrated by CasedVictory!

We need people (Video analysts) to write a short review for this video and rate it on
    a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is horrifically unbearable, 5 is average, and 10 is perfect.​

2. Jedimono8895

Jedimono8895 New Member

I found this to be a very mediocre narration. I mean, he knew what he was talking about to some degree, but it was very scatterbrain? I don't know. I found the pace of the battle to be very slow and uninteresting. Also he seemed to get very off topic at times, like start drifting away from the battle at times. I don't want to say it was bad, but I just found it rather boring. The battle was fantastic though, NU battles with good teams are always a blast, because they are so rare. I'd say that saved the video.
    My rating: 6

3. Michael

Michael Lance Dragon Master

The commentary was very good, but I don't like having what is going to happen told to the viewer before it actually happens for each turn.
    Also, the "spectacular play" killing rotom s wasn't very spectacular as ice beam ohkos eggs, and Sweetie was probably sacking it due for a free switch-in to rotom's uselessness against zebstrika. That's what I got from that turn. The battle was fantastic nevertheless and I like the explanation and analysis throughout. 9/10 for me.

4. viamage

viamage That one guy

Cased kept tripping over his words, although he did talk the whole match through which is a very good thing. pretty decent match with a great finish.
    rating 7.5