1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem (FE)

Discussion in 'Active Themes' started by Narshen, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

There hasn't been anything for me to maintain though. Though I would like to remain author as Solace and I were the ones that redid it.

2. Sky Sentinel

Sky Sentinel You see?

PO Trainer Name:
    Sky Sentinel
    to be fair no one really loved your "redo" and it happened while it was really in my possession, and there have been things I have brought up that are just incorrect about the flavor that you won't fix (also you rejected my request to change it on github after waiting a few months)

I wouldn't have a problem with your name remaining on the author list of course

3. Fuzzysqurl

Fuzzysqurl baa baa mareep I do what I want Server Owner Developer I do what I want Server Owner Developer

I like how "yeah, go ahead and add a 3rd mafia" and "kinda pseudo-ownership" turned into "i owned the theme"

Merge conflicts.

4. Shazan

Shazan Obey to Kyubey

PO Trainer Name:
    Obey to Kyubey
    This theme has been elected for Quality Assurance, because even if it is an old classic theme lately it lost part of his charm
    §3.3- Quality Assurance
    Every month a small group of themes will undergo a quality assurance process. During this process, Reviewers and the current Theme Owner(s) will discuss various aspects of the theme to assure the theme is up to par with current standards and give feedback on ways to improve the theme. While in discussion, the theme will stay enabled on the server to help provide live feedback to various changes. The theme will also be immune from removal for Activity or Quality while undergoing this process. There is no designated selection process or limit but generally the same theme will not undergo this process more than twice a year.
    So @Cheezeburgar @Sky Sentinel @Pandaofazn @Fiery Espeon @EljayQuiz and @Joeypals!! I want to hear what do you think it is the problem with this theme and discuss if it can be fixed or not.

5. Fiery Espeon

Fiery Espeon The fire never bothered me anyway ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Fiery Espeon
    People have been updating, and balancing, and updating and balancing, and they completely destroyed the original charm. The original FE was a really nice setup. You had pairs of PRs knowing each other, but could not claim because of the many threats there were, including Nergal, and Ashnard. There was also the original Prince Marth, and Black Knight, which all the players wanted to get rid of. As soon as someone decided that PR's should not know each other, it started to fall apart. Nergal was nerfed, and many other players started getting nerfed, too, completely getting rid of FE's charm. I feel as if the noneak, is dull, and should be worked upon. Most people joined large, peak FE games, and we can try to recreate that, into a nonpeak version. FE will start to be popular again if this is accomplished. I would also recommend trying to rework certain key ideas of the original FE, while still keeping the theme balanced.

6. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    5~11 players for FE has been changed and those changes have been reflected in the theme "New FE"

(16:25:44) New FE's changelog:
    (16:25:44) 3.4.2017: New Heroes added. See below for changed/added Heroes. Check /spawn to see where they are added.
    (16:25:44) Supp1: Marth has /watch and can daykill once every two days.
    (16:25:44) Supp2: Lucina has /stalk and can daykill once every two days. Appears on list as Marth
    (16:25:44) Supp3: Tiki can /expose role during the day. Counters lynch on all voters. Evades Marth/Lucina's daykills.
    (16:25:44) Supp4: Roy has /expose side during the day and has a 30% chance for a vote of 3. Does not evade ally daykills.
    (16:25:44) Supp5: Robin has /elthunder (Inspect + give target -2 votes) and counters daykills.
    (16:25:44) Supp6: Corrin can daykill (45% chance to reveal). Check their role for more details.
    (16:25:44) Supp7: Hector has /shield and survives 1 nightkill and resists poison.
    (16:25:44) Supp8: Azura has /sing (check her role) and a vote of -1.
    (16:25:44) Supp9: Chrom has /guard (blocks daykills) and goes vengeful if lynched.
    (16:25:44) Supp10: Ryoma has /protect and can daykill once per game. Ignore distract part of Azura's sing. Sided with Hoshido OR Heroes.
    (16:25:44) Supp11: Camilla has /distract and can daykill once per game. Sided with Nohr OR Heroes.
    (16:25:44) Supp12: Kagero haxes a lot of stuff and evades daykills and exposes. Sided with Hoshido OR Heroes.
    (16:25:44) Supp13: Leo has /inspect and his nightkill (when evil) ignores stalk/watch. Sided with Nohr OR Heroes.
    (16:25:44) Supp14: Veronica has /inspect and can daykill (is revealed). Vote of 1000. Ignores nightkills. Solo role.
    (16:25:44) Supp15: Riev has /poison and /hex (blocks day actions and sets target's vote to 1 for one day). Ignores nightkills. Detoxes all on death. Vote of 2.
    (16:25:44) Supp16: Black Knight has /intimidate (distract) and can kill 4 times starting night 5. If lynched, survives once and becomes able to kill immediately. Ignores poison and kills and converts.

Please comment with ideas, suggestions, or comments regarding the new theme! I will do my best to incorporate them.

P.S. It's not determined whether this will replace regular FE officially. Comment on that as well, and remember that it only changes nonpeak for now. The changes were made because nonpeak was nowhere near as good of a theme as 11+ in the former version.

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  7. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I saw a little bit, you need flavor jesus badly. Fortunately, Fate and I know LOADS about Fire Emblem (see: 1/3 of my YouTube channel focus, my collab with a FE YouTuber for my end) so we could easily make things much more flashy and appealing.